lunedì 14 dicembre 2020

Is jealousy a throwback to capitalism?




I have a question to ask of you.
Please do.
The political report gives a good impression of you.
Here's my question.
Tell me your opinion, comrade secretary: is jealousy a throwback to capitalism?
- Yes, quite a question...
- Don't answer right away.
Inform yourself, prepare before answering me.
I don't need to.
Of course it's a throwback.
Does it follow that love is, too?
If we love, don't we have the right to worry?
If we love, we must believe.
I understand that.
But, sometimes, it's hard to believe.

Vorrei farle una domanda compagno Ruban.
Prego!
Lei è una persona preparata politicamente.
Per questo rivolgo a lei una domanda del genere.
Secondo lei compagno segretario, la gelosia è un pregiudizio capitalista?
Non saprei ...
Non mi risponda subito.
Consulti i libri si prepari.
Non ce n'è bisogno, certo che è un pregiudizio!
Allora anche l'amore è un pregiudizio.
Ma se una persona ama, non è naturale che sia preoccupata?
Se ami devi avere fiducia
Lo capisco.
Ma a volte è difficile.

Boris Vasilevič Barnet, Щедрое лето (Un'state prodigiosa), 1950
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento