domenica 11 febbraio 2018

Give me more strength



“I know what freedom is.
Walk straight along the road. Stay away from the deep ocean. I left your words behind.
The moon will bathe any path with light. The fish in the darkness are like diamonds. Someone called me human by coincidence, so here I am.
What was I afraid of? What was I fighting? It's about time for me to drop my heavy load.
Give me more strength, strength to be kind.
I know what freedom
I know what freedom is”.

"Io so cosa significa libertà.
Segui la retta via, evita la profondità del mare: ho lasciato queste parole dietro di me.
La luna splende sopra ogni sentiero, diamanti nell’oscurità come pesci che nuotano; fui chiamato per caso uomo, ed eccomi qui.
Cosa avessi da temere, cosa avessi da combattere, presto verrà il tempo di abbandonare ciò che è superfluo.
Mi sia concessa ancora più forza, la forza per l'amore.
Io so cosa significa libertà.
Io so cosa significa libertà."
Naoko Ogigami, Megane (めがね, Occhiali), 2007

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento