martedì 19 settembre 2017

I hate rich kids. And I hate this place


You wanna know what's destroying
this country? It's not booze.
It's not drugs. It's TV, it's media.
It's people like you. Vampires.
I hate the way that you make your living,
sticking microphones in people's faces.
I hate how you lie every night at 6:00.
I hate the way you kill real feelings.
I hate everything that you stand for.
Most of all, I hate rich kids.
And I hate this place.


Vuoi sapere cosa sta distruggendo
questo paese? Non è l'alcool.
E nemmeno la droga.
È la TV. Sono i mass media.
Sono quelli come te.
Vampiri.
Detesto come ti guadagni da vivere
sbattendo il microfono in faccia a tutti.
Detesto il modo
in cui menti tutte le sere alle sei.
Detesto il modo
in cui uccidi i sentimenti veri.
Detesto tutto quello che tu rappresenti.
E soprattutto detesto le figlie di papà.

Michael Cimino, Year of the dragon, 1985

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento